｜Culture Experience Walk-DIY activity｜
A combination of Taiwanese teas and Traditional sweets never go wrong. Located in the west of Taipei, Dadaocheng is a neighborhood with rich tea history. On this tour, we will visit one tea house and one Chinese pastry shop, both are with over a hundred years history in Taiwan, family owned business.
● Make Matchmaking sweets out of the traditional Taiwanese pastry mold with the help from a master of Lee Cake, a traditional taiwanese pastry shop with over 100 years history.
● Taste the sweets made by your own.
● Visit a traditional tea house with also over a hundred years.
● The tea house still possess a traditional tea roasted room where you will learn how they preserve and make tea with the old technique!
● Taiwanese tea tasting & cold brew tea making.
Time｜Private tour available
Group Size｜Up to 20 people
A tour guide
Audio guiding device
Taiwanese Sweet making
Cold brew tea making & tea tasting
MRT Daqiaotou station > Traditional taiwanesee sweet making > Tea house visiting